- Portal Home
Dedicated Servers [Questions 4]
1. What is a Dedicated Server?
A dedicated server is a remote server entirely dedicated to an individual, organisation or application. It provides functionality like an in-house server but is owned, operated and managed by the backend provider. The user/customer remotely connects with the dedicated server over the Internet to perform a suite of server-based services. Usually, it is used to host applications and services and data storage and backup service.
2. How to install Control Panel?
It is a straightforward yet technical process listed below, but you can reach out to our technical team for any query during the process, who can help you with it.
3. I can make specific configurations?
Yes, our dedicated servers are entirely dynamic and customisable according to your needs. Our flexible Dedicated server configuration has multiple options in terms of Operating systems, Hosting panels (cPanel or Plesk), and Billing panels (WHMCS) which lower the burden by choosing the best. Also, our support team will always have your back towards any discrepancy so that you can reach out to us for any issues.
4. Can I change the Operating System?
Our Dedicated Servers allow for the installation of custom operating systems. Additionally, they provide the ability to customize your hosting environment also fully. Some of the up to date operating systems are CentOs, Windows, Ubuntu and Cloud Linux. You can change your operating system to whichever existing OS you desire or even to your customized ones.
Cloud Reseller [Questions 3]
1. What exactly is Cloud Reseller?
Reseller web hosting is an option that involves one company renting hard drive space and bandwidth to another company which then rents the space to third parties. Reseller hosting is the ability to provide hosting to your clients as if you were a web hosting company. A product that is a better fit for reselling would be our Private Cloud server. They are almost identical to Cloud Dedicated servers in every way but one. In addition, it comes with the ability to create your virtual servers built right in! We highly recommend the Private Cloud server if you're a serious reseller.
2. Is there a brandable control panel?
Yes. The control panel can be completely branded according to your company’s identity. In addition, it is straightforward to use and fully customisable.
3. Can I upgrade my Linux reseller plan if needed?
Yes, as soon as you need more resources, you can easily upgrade to the next reseller plan anytime. The upgrade is seamless.
Shared Hosting [Questions 4]
1. What is Shared Hosting?
Shared hosting is a popular hosting option where a provider hosts multiple websites on one physical web server. Typically, most websites don't use many server resources, so shared hosting lets providers offer stable service at a low cost. Shared hosting is an arrangement in which multiple websites are hosted on one server. Resources such as disk space, CPU, and memory are shared, and costs are split between all the users on that server. This sharing of real estate and resources is why shared hosting is affordable.
2. Does Shared Web Hosting include Email Hosting?
Yes, it does; shared hosting also offers email hosting so that you can add email addresses.
3. Is an upgrade possible from my current Linux Shared Hosting?
Yes, sure you can. Our Linux shared hosting plans can be upgraded whenever required, and also our technical assistants are always there to help you if needed.
4. Is there any money back guarantee with the Linux Web Hosting services?
Sure there is; we are sure you will love our web hosting services, but we guarantee a 100% money back within the first 30 days if you don't.
SSL Certificates [Questions 2]
1. What is SSL Certificates?
An SSL certificate is a digital certificate that authenticates a web site's identity and enables an encrypted connection. SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, a security protocol that creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser.
Companies and organizations need to add SSL certificates to their websites to secure online transactions and keep customer information private and secure.
In short: SSL keeps internet connections secure and prevents criminals from reading or modifying information transferred between two systems. So when you see a padlock icon next to the URL in the address bar, SSL protects the website you are visiting.
2. How to install SSL Certificate?
- Go to the web host manager.
- Locate the tls/SSL icon
- Email received with RSA key and ca-bundle including SRT
- Insert the SRT in 1st field
- Insert RSL key in 2nd field
- Insert CA bundle in the last field
And congratulations, you have installed your SSL certificate, it should start working immediately, and you may view your site with HTTPS to confirm.
Cloud VPS [Questions 4]
1. Do the Virtual Private Servers have a backup policy?
Yes, mainly we offer Acronis Cyber Backup & recovery solution for your server.
- Full Backups
- Full backups are typically taken daily and backup the data on the entire server. While individual files are recoverable, they are mainly used for recovering the whole server. The significant advantage of full backups is that all of the data on the server is in one place though it takes some time.
- Incremental Backups
- Incremental backups usually update changes to the system of the files being updated. These types of blockages are done more easily since less information is processed. Targeted data for recovery or restoration can be spread across several backups. The Cloud server backup data can be restored instantly & quickly and is also wholly secure against ransomware. Also, to be noted, the Acronis Cyber Backup add-on is not covered under the money-back guarantee refund policy.
2. What are the benefits of Cloud VPS?
HND managed Virtual private servers provide peace of mind and offer a Great combination of additional benefits, including:
- Contract-free hosting.
- SSH and full root access.
- Can Host unlimited sites.
- Cost-effective hosting solution.
- Multiple OS choices are available.
- Daily backups.
- Highly stable and secure.
3. Is Email Hosting included?
Email hosting is a service that allows you to set up a custom email address and use it to send and receive emails. HnD offers this service with a cloud virtual private server that helps you improvise on your venture without adding to the cost.
4. What type of support do you offer?
We are delighted to have our supportive and hardworking team behind us, working all day to care for all your needs. And we all together make sure that our customers go a mile ahead in their ventures. Web hosting can be complicated, but some regular tasks shouldn't have to be. WE HAVE YOUR BACK from DNS problems, SSL installation, and performance testing to look up your IP. Inspired by our roots in Heroic Support, we’ll do our best to fix potential problems and point you in the right direction.